Monday, January 18, 2010

Yes I went to a psychic party, and I had fun!

My wonderful friend Caroline hosted a psychic party for 15 friends.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I figured at least I'd spend a fun night with a great group of people!  The psychic, David Akins, was nothing like I expected...he was that much better!  Okay--I'll be the first to tell you that I skeptical of people who claim to have special gifts, but I kept hearing amazing things about this guy and how accurate he was.  I was one of the last people to have my reading done, so I had the chance to just listen to what he had to say about my other friends there and boy was I shocked that he was able to be so specific about events in their lives.

Then it was my turn...  Did you know that in one of my past lives I was a hippy in the 60's named Nancy?  Huh.  Maybe that is the reason I felt and still feel so drawn to San Fransico?!  ;-)  No seriously, some of the things he told me were like he had overheard conversations I had with friends & with Scott recently.  It was such a trip to play the tape back the next morning with Scott listening and have him react the same way I did! 

If you've ever been curious about seeing a psychic, but are worried about seeing a 'fake,' contact David Akins.  Maybe even organize a party of your own!  I'd be willing to see him again.

No comments: