
Scott & I spent a glorious 8 days in paradise with a few friends. It was just incredible to explore such a beautiful island and enjoy all the amazing activities and adventures this island has to share. First of all, I want to offer a huge thank you to the authors of 'Maui Revealed," the greatest guide book in history! I shares many local treasures and places you'd never thing to explore. From the natural olivine pools formed from the crashing waves to the biggest natural blow hole I've ever seen. Hell hath no fury like the ocean!
If you go, please visit O'o farm! It's an organic farm where you get to help harvest the crop which they prepare for your lunch! I can honestly say it was the second best meal I've ever had in my life, right behind French Laundry. Yes it was that good!
Turtles and Dolphins & whales! Oh my! We headed out for a sail and snorkel adventure aboard the Gemini. Once out to sea, we were visited by a huge pod of dolphins eager to show off for us, a few whales including their new babies, and a couple sea turtles. What fun! Sea life fascinates me and I felt privileged to be blessed by the presence off all three species!

After leaving CA for good ol' Idaho, I've really missed the ocean. It was wonderful to get back to the beach and stand in awe of the amazing power and beauty of the Pacific! I can't wait to go back to Hawaii, and I hope it's very soon!

1 comment:
OMG, we utilized "Hawaii Revealed" and it was so on! It even said the local Wendy's was bad and it sooo was! If it said the road was bumpy, it was. I was very satisfied with the book as our guide...glad you had fun!
<3 Frank Paul :)
Post a Comment