Let me start with a brief history....
Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I'd end up in California. There was always something so magical about it that I wanted to be there. So at the ripe age of 20, I packed my bags and headed west for San Francisco. 7 glorious years later, my life brought me to Boise, Idaho. While I love Boise, I desperately miss SF!
This past weekend spent in fog city made me miss it even more! How can you not love it there?! It was wonderful to catch up with friends (GK, JC, J&F, A&D, JR, KL, CD), visit old haunts, and just absorb as much of the city as possible before heading back to reality.
I cried my eyes out July 12, 2007--the day I packed up my bags and moved away from SF. I found myself crying again yesterday while heading to the airport to catch my flight back to Boise. Don't get me wrong, I love Boise. The quality of life here is amazing, but nothing will ever compare to my first love, SF.
So here I am back in Boise. Some of the best friends I've ever had live here (A&A, M&D, G&J, EH). I may be home physically, but they say home is where your heart is, and I left my heart in San Francisco...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment