1. Wake up with my alarm (no more snooze button)!This sounds easy enough, right? Wrong... There's something so warm and inviting about just staying in bed, even if it's only for a couple more minutes. But then I end up rushed getting ready for work. I always make it on time, but it's not worth stressing out first thing in the morning. Plus I'd rather make my own breakfast--I do it much better than Starbucks.
2. Run a full marathon!
Date: July 26, 2009. Location: San Francisco, CA. I've run a few half marathons, but I'd really love to know what a full marathon feels like. I have a half on Jan 18, 2009 in Phoenix, AZ and then it's on to start training for the full monte.
3. Get to my comfortable size.
It's not about losing weight or going on a diet. It's about being comfortable in my skin (and clothes). I want to be comfortable enough to complete goal #2 without any "pain." I'm guessing training for #2 will help me achieve this goal.
4. Save, save, save.
I'd love to be 100% out of debt and save the amount I'm putting toward my credit card now each month into a savings/retirement account.
5. Keep up with 2008 goals.
I pledged to get more involved and I did! Now I need to stick with it. Keep it up Kimberly.
6. Be more of a "lady."
Yes, I Kimberly Graime, have burped & farted in less than flattering moments. At the request of the hubby, I will do my best to avoid bodily functions in front of others, or at least excuse myself first. Ewwwwww.....
7. Keep my side of the closet clean.
I swear there are little gnomes that come out after I leave for work and toss my clothes off their hangers and onto the floor. I'm thinking of setting up a camera to prove this theory-- that or I'll just make it a point to re-hang all the clothes I try on every morning. I still think it's the gnomes!
8. Get back on my bike.
After my bike crash in July of 2008, I've been a little scared to get back on my bike. Now that my hip sprain and bone bruise have healed up, the only thing holding me back is my head (read: fear). Time to get back in the saddle- no pun intended...
9. TBD

1 comment:
these are good resolutions...i share many of them with you...lets keep them up together!
<3 frank paul :)
Post a Comment