Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays?


It's that time of year again! Holiday Parties, cocktail dresses, great food and wine! How could anyone complain about the holidays? I love this time of year!

We just hosted a fun holiday party for about 30 friends. It was such a nice mix of people. Around 1am when the last of the party-goers walked out the door, I had such a wonderful revelation... Boise rocks! When we'd host a party in San Francisco, people seemed to always be looking for something bigger and better and would wait until the last minute to RSVP. I fell victim to this too and always would reply "maybe" on evites, but not in Boise. People here are considerate of others time and appreciate the time and effort that goes into throwing a party. 31 yes, 1 maybe (who did show!), and 1 no. I like those results! So thank you Boise, for being such a great town full of great people! I'd be happy to throw another party soon!

Now bring on the Superbowl!

No comments: