
Dec 24: Christmas Eve was such a nice night. Friends and family gathered around the table with a yummy dinner (if I do say so myself). It was the first time I hosted Christmas Eve! That's the big night for our family The last 2 years we've gathered in Denver at my brother Kevin's place, but this year the family made the trek out to Boise. The house looked great with all the decorations out and the table was so pretty--we finally broke our our china! It's about freakin' time too....
I think one of my favorite parts about Christmas this year was it happened during Hanukkah! We got to celebrate Scott's traditions and my family's all in the same night! There's nothing better than everyone feeling like part of something bigger!
Dec 25: Movie day! Yes Man with Jim Carrey was a laugh out loud show. It was so much better than the traditional JC movies (with the exception of the Truman Show). Rating: B
The double feature was Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Cate & Brad. Loved it! Rating: A! Go see these movies.
Movies were followed by some homemade potato chowder courtesy of mama Russell. Mmmmm..... Then off to Casa Manella! They just got wii fit--okay so much fun. I'm not a big video game person (I held the remote upside down last time I tried), but wii fit rocks! I am the current record holder on ski jumping! Vancouver 2010 here I come!
Dec 26: Mellow Yellow--- For some reson I relly wanted to go to Fuddruckers (stop laughing), but now I'm sitting here on the couch wishing they never thought of a place where onion rings and french fries are served in the same basket! Yeah they have a veggie burger, but really, if I'm going to go out for dinner, I normally go where I can get something I wouldn't make myself, but a veggie burger!? Now I'm regretting even thinking of that restaurant and so is my belly and so will the rest of my body tomorrow! Ewwwww..... At least I get to relax with my hubby tonight!
Tomorrow: Back up to the mountain! I think we're up for a snowshoe adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment