Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!


Well 2008 was a great year. I think 2009 will be even better! Lots to look forward to...

As the new year rang in, I did my favorite thing to do at midnight on any given night---sleep! After a wonderful dinner & drinks with Jon & Gita, we were in no shape to head out to our friend's party (drunk driving is frowned upon in ID), so we crawled into our jammies and called it a night--great end to a great night. Am I bummed I missed a friend's party? Of course! But better safe than sorry, right?

So here it is, January 2, 2009. So far I'm off to a great start on my goals/resolutions. I've never really been one for making resolutions, but I feel this year is different. There is so much that I want to accomplish and each goal builds upon the next. It just makes sense this year!

So thank you 2008 for being a great set up for 2009!

No comments: