Wednesday, August 26, 2009
SHOES!!!!
What better motivation to get my butt back into the gym than a new pair of shoes?! I have already picked out the pair, but cannot get them until I've worked out in the morning Tuesday through Thursday for 4 weeks. That means getting up at 5:15am like I used to and getting in an hour long workout three mornings a week. Oh the shoes? So cute! I can't wait to put them on....I already have the perfect outfit planned for them too. I'm thinking they'll make their debut in late September! So 2 mornings down, only 10 to go before these sweet babies are mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What is it with women and shoes?
You know the saying "put your best foot forward?" Well a great pair of shoes helps you do just that! Oh and they're just so pretty~
Post a Comment