So I turn 30 in appx 30 days. Okay 32 to be exact. Generally I'm not a big birthday kind of person, but this year I'm getting a little nervous. What does 30 mean? Does it mean that I'm getting old? Does it mean I'll be taken more seriously than I was while in my 20's? Who knows?! I do know that I would like to start my 30's off with a much healthier outlook than I am ending my 20's with. I leave for Las Vegas to celebrate my birthday on December 5th...two days before my actual birthday. That leaves me with 30 days to prepare for turning 30. Coincidence? I think not!Okay so here's my game plan, and those who know me know I love a good plan...
Eating--No going out for lunch during the work week with the exception of the 2 lunches I already have planned. Plan more meals at home.
Workout-- Monday--run/walk, Tuesday--Spin, Wednesday--Body Pump, Thursday--open workout, Friday--rest, Saturday run/walk, Sunday--open workout.
I am determined to usher in my 30's with better habits and a brighter outlook! And it starts....now!

1 comment:
I'm actually looking forward to turning 30 - it should be exciting, right? I'll be there in 7 months, so I'm not too far behind you...
Post a Comment