I just looked at my calendar and am shocked by how full my schedule is? I mean summer is over so things should be slowing down, right? Okay I know holiday plans are to be expected, but surely I can't be so busy that my evenings that I generally reserve for myself are starting to fill up as well?!
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being busy and feel so completely blessed to have wonderful friends that I enjoy spending time with. I just worry if I'm spreading myself too thin. Oh yeah, I'd like to make time to get to the gym too! There just aren't enough hours in the day.
I am that person, you know the one with the color coded gmail calendar? My personal events are in pink, Scott's are in blue, and shared events are green. I even have my workout planned in orange! It's amazing how helpful it it to have this organization. The down side is with one glance at said calendar, I only have one day this entire month where I have nothing planned. Even December is packed! I'm not complaining. Quite the contrary. It feels great to be out and about catching up with friends and giving back to the greater Boise community that welcomed Scott & I with open arms. I just think I need to make a standing date with myself to ensure I get the downtime I need to recharge. I think a bi-weekly mani/pedi is just the answer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I swear...we'll fit linner in there somewhere. I promise.
Post a Comment